“It is usually not the work itself that is the cause of suffering; it is the way in which we work, the way we organize, manage, and lead. The exact same work can be a source of suffering and stress, or it can lead to fulfillment and flourishing—not only for employees, but for their families as well.” – Raj Sisodia, Co-Founder, Conscious Capitalism
The evidence is in*….
Companies that consistently outperform their industry (such as Trader Joes, Costco and Southwest Airlines) are powered by conscious culture, where extraordinary customer service is routine and job satisfaction is sky-high. A culture driven by empowerment, trust and a higher purpose is the mark of conscious leadership.
We believe that conscious leadership can only come from a conscious person. That’s why our approach to leadership development blends personal and professional development techniques, with an emphasis on emotional intelligence. We provide insights, tools and guidance to take your business – and your life – to their full potential.
We offer individual coaching and group programs for leaders who are committed to continuous improvement and want to build a company that makes a meaningful positive impact.
The following series of services constitute an integrated approach to supporting a conscious culture and high-performing individuals by developing conscious leaders throughout the company:
- Business Owner and Senior Leader Coaching – Executives seeking to regain purpose, raise enthusiasm, and motivate/unify their team
- Struggling Star Coaching – Experienced leaders whose abilities to inspire their team and manage emotions are coming up short
- High-Potentials Group Coaching – Proven performers who lack the emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to succeed at their next level
- New Manager Self-Study – Frontline managers who must translate the ideals of conscious culture into extraordinary customer service and teamwork
- Team Unity Workshop Series – Managers and administrators build mutual trust and open communication by increasing compassion, accountability and reliability
- Conscious Culture Roundtable – CEOs and business owners from non-competing companies, or one company’s senior leadership team, who are fully engaged in improving company culture. Members learn and problem-solve through sharing best practices and resources, peer support, expert speakers, and optional coaching.
- Nature Retreat – CEOs and business owners who are exhausted, facing a crucial crossroads decision, or seeking to gather strength and clarity for what’s to come, take time alone, emersed in nature, guided remotely to make the most of this precious time
Here’s what Malcolm’s clients have to say about their evolution and building a conscious business….
“Malcolm has helped me successfully grow and sell my former business, start a new business, and become a better father, husband, and friend. It has not been easy for me. He challenges me often. I ask many questions, and rarely have I received the answer that I thought I wanted. He often directs me away from the symptom and helps me discover the underlying problem. I often go to him with business questions and get straight forward business advice from a seasoned business advisor, but sometimes it instead leads to a discussion about my personal behaviors and choices. The bottom line is that my business life and my personal life are better. I don’t always understand how it happens, but it consistently does, so long as I keep an open mind.”
– K. Snoke, CEO
“Malcolm has been instrumental in helping us achieve our corporate, financial and human resource goals. He took my company from a haphazard, seat-of-the-pants style of management and helped us develop a mission statement and strategic goals that put us on a more organized and deliberate path to success. My business has benefited enormously from Malcolm’s guidance, as would any company he is associated with. I cannot recommend him highly enough."
– S. Dveris, CEO
"Malcolm is a truly unique and gifted person. He has the ability to calm you and motivate you at the same time. His insights and observations are amazingly accurate and powerful. He will move you farther and faster than anyone I’ve ever met. If you have decided to move yourself forward and take what is great about you and make it even better, you absolutely want Malcolm to be your guide and coach!"
– D. Lewis, CEO
If you’re determined to outperform your industry and leave a positive footprint, contact Malcolm now.
“A true leader walks the path of the heart and inspires others to work towards the creation of a better world.” – Roxana Jones
*Research is presented in Firms of Endearment, by Raj Sisodia