“It is usually not the work itself that is the cause of suffering; it is the way in which we work, the way we organize, manage, and lead. The exact same work can be a source of suffering and stress, or it can lead to fulfillment and flourishing—not only for employees, but for their families as well.” – Raj Sisodia, Co-Founder, Conscious Capitalism
The evidence is in*….
Companies that consistently outperform their industry (such as Trader Joes, Costco and Southwest Airlines) are powered by conscious culture, where extraordinary customer service is routine and job satisfaction is sky-high. A culture driven by empowerment, trust and a higher purpose is the mark of conscious leadership.
We believe that conscious leadership can only come from a conscious person. That’s why our approach to leadership development blends personal and professional development techniques, with an emphasis on emotional intelligence. We provide insights, tools and guidance to take your business – and your life – to their full potential.
We offer individual coaching and group programs for leaders who are committed to continuous improvement and want to build a company that makes a meaningful positive impact.
The following series of services constitute an integrated approach to supporting a conscious culture and high-performing individuals by developing conscious leaders throughout the company:
- Business Owner and Senior Leader Coaching – Executives seeking to regain purpose, raise enthusiasm, and motivate/unify their team
- Struggling Star Coaching – Experienced leaders whose abilities to inspire their team and manage emotions are coming up short
- High-Potentials Group Coaching – Proven performers who lack the emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to succeed at their next level
- New Manager Self-Study – Frontline managers who must translate the ideals of conscious culture into extraordinary customer service and teamwork
- Team Unity Workshop Series – Managers and administrators build mutual trust and open communication by increasing compassion, accountability and reliability
- Conscious Culture Roundtable – CEOs and business owners from non-competing companies who are fully engaged in improving company culture. Members learn and problem-solve through sharing best practices and resources, peer support, expert speakers, and optional coaching.
- Nature Retreat – CEOs and business owners who are exhausted, facing a crucial crossroads decision, or seeking to gather strength and clarity for what’s to come, take time alone, emersed in nature, guided remotely to make the most of this precious time
Here’s what Malcolm’s clients have to say about their evolution and building a conscious business….
If you’re determined to outperform your industry and leave a positive footprint, contact Malcolm now.
“A true leader walks the path of the heart and inspires others to work towards the creation of a better world.” – Roxana Jones
*Research is presented in Firms of Endearment, by Raj Sisodia