Conscious Leadership for New Managers Course
“If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you.” – Indra Nooyi, Pepsi CEO
The proof of conscious culture lies with frontline employees and managers – where the rubber meets the road for exceptional customer service and high-integrity behavior. This self-paced, self-study online program for new managers is an invaluable tool to learn the basic principles of emotional intelligence, accountability and compassion – essential qualities of a conscious leader.
New managers often struggle with issues stemming from inexperience and limited self-understanding, such as…
- Stressed out and feeling overwhelmed
- Frustrated and disappointed
- Overly sensitive to criticism and comments
This course is designed to…
- Improve communication effectiveness and relationship management
- Introduce techniques to reduce stress
- Begin to create a team culture of respect and compassion
- Raise self-awareness, to better manage the transition into management
- Set the cornerstone of conscious leadership skills
12 video lessons, each taking about 1 hour, including outside reading and exercises. Other program elements:
- Pre-formatted note sheets (to improve retention)
- Homework assignments
- Journaling guidelines
- Supplemental handouts
- Supervisor’s Guide, to verify participant learning
- A series of follow-up emails to reinforce learning and remind particpants to practice the principles.
Here are a few comments from frontline managers who have participated in Malcolm’s programs….
Contact us now to begin to build conscious culture from the frontlines all through your organization!
"Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he (or she) wants to do it." - Dwight D. Eisenhower