Individual coaching is the most effective and quickest way to overcome performance obstacles – whether emotional, strategic, or organizational. To ensure that coaching is targeted and relevant, our work is guided by agreed-upon goals and success measures.
All programs are designed to enlighten and empower:
- Content and pace are customized to your needs and priorities
- Confidential and safe for hashing out the most sensitive issues
- Proven tools and approaches for building skills
- Action plans and accountability help you make desired changes
- Additional guidance between regular meetings is included, for a time-sensitive decision or breakdown
Our Individual Programs
CEO and Owner Coaching aligns your leadership and business mission to your personal mission and purpose. This coaching leads to the growth of conscious culture and positions the company and its leader for long-term success
Struggling Star Coaching is for highly valued leaders experiencing disharmony, overwhelm and rebellion in their organization
Nature Retreat is a guided solo excursion into nature for senior leaders experiencing burnout or uncertainty. Reconnect with your mojo!
Select an Individual Coaching Program Below for More Information
CEO and Owner Coaching
CEO and Owner Coaching
“You don't build a business – you build people – and then people build the business.” – Zig Ziglar
Conscious Leader. A nifty term. But what does it mean?
My late friend, Jeff Klein, author of It’s Just Good Business, offers this actionable definition: “A conscious leader is one who recognizes the higher purpose of their business and the interdependence of the stakeholders in their business, and leads from this awareness.”
Here are four key questions a conscious leader considers every day:
- Is the company providing extraordinary internal and external customer experiences?
- Is everyone in the organization, starting with me, engaging in growth experiences with an open mind?
- Am I leading in accordance with my higher purpose?
- Is the business delivering on its higher purpose?
It takes a conscious culture to consistently perform on these key success factors. And, culture derives not from instructions and exhortations, but from the energy and conduct of the leader.
For the executive or business owner who is seeking to instill organizational higher purpose, unite a leadership team and build conscious culture, this personalized 1-to-1 coaching provides…
- Guidance, tools and resources to inspire a higher-purpose-driven organization
- A practical course of action to achieve team unity and conscious culture
- Techniques to increase trustworthiness
- Higher self-awareness, to maximize your positive influence on company culture
- A sense of fulfilment and peace of mind in your role
- Clarity of personal purpose and mission
- A business positioned for long-term success
Here’s what some past clients say about Malcolm’s senior leader and business owner coaching…
When a motivated leader becomes a conscious leader, an organization is unleashed to elevate humanity – inside and outside of the company – and generate the highest-possible long-term value for all stakeholders!
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you lead to your full potential!
"The secret of leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow." – Seth Godin
Struggling Star Coaching
Struggling Star Coaching
“The secret of change is focusing all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Dan Millman
Many companies, at least the lucky ones, have invaluable high performers who have been stalwart examples of exceptional results, loyalty and camaraderie. On occasion, these high performers rise to a position that is just beyond their ability to succeed or encounter a challenging phase beyond their ability to manage. Their struggles aren’t due to a lack of business knowledge or effort, but a deficit of emotional intelligence and leadership skills that have sabotaged results, eroded job satisfaction, generated friction within the organization, and possibly created legal challenges.
We call these key individuals STRUGGLING STARS.
For the founder, senior leader, exceptional performer or keeper of institutional knowledge who is too important to lose, we have a solution… a proven coaching program designed to…
- Increase empathy and improve communication skills
- Raise self-awareness, to dissipate frustration and stress
- Address stubborn or unseen self-sabotaging behaviors
- Rebuild organizational harmony
- Provide tools and systems for self-sustaining emotional control and positive team interaction
- Find meaning in daily work and reconnection to company mission and values
- Satisfy a hunger to learn and grow
Here’s what a few former Struggling Stars have to say about their evolution and the impact on their organization, after completing the Struggling Star coaching program…
Empowering a Struggling Star to perform to his/her potential is a critical building block of a conscious business. Contact us now to discuss how we transform the Struggling Star into an inspiring team builder!
“When you replace ‘why is this happening to me’ with ‘what is this trying to teach me?’, everything shifts.” – Anne Dennish
“You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day… unless you're busy.
Then you should sit for an hour” – Zen saying
- Feeling directionless and uninspired?
- Facing a challenging strategic decision?
- Low energy or exhausted?
- Desirous of work that is more meaningful and impactful?
- In need of a fresh perspective to old problems?
Sometimes, it can feel like the walls are closing in. Even in the most comfortable office, being surrounded by man-made materials can feel draining. There comes a point where we all need spiritual nourishment and physical replenishment. If walking your dog once in a while isn't doing the trick, consider the long-term benefits of an immersive, purposeful solo excursion into nature.
Sound intriguing? We offer a guided nature-immersion program that helps you reenergize and reconnect with your inner guidance. All you need is a willingness to explore.
Likely outcomes include:
- Rested, recharged and less irritable
- Clarity about your next step
- Physical, emotional and spiritual reset for a new phase
- Reconnection with beauty, possibility and intuitive guidance!
Overview of the program…
- We provide a personalized program, including a schedule of activities (and “inactivities”!)
- Assistance identifying a suitable location
- Three coaching sessions:
- Pre-trip orientation includes one coaching session, to identify your intentions and customize your retreat
- Post-excursion “reentry” is facilitated by a coaching session immediately upon return to debrief, make sense of new insights, and outline a plan of action, going forward.
- Post-excursion “check-in” coaching session 4 weeks after return, to reinforce lessons learned and assess follow through
Catch your breath. Remember what’s most important in your life and work. Tune in to your intuitive voice. Put on your own oxygen mask so you can help others put on theirs.
Contact us now to begin your journey of reconnection and awakening!
“Come forth into the light of things. Let Nature be your teacher.” – William Wordsworth