Does your organization have clearly articulated values and a stated higher purpose? Does anyone (other than some senior leaders and owners) know and care?
The most powerful force in business is a culture unified in pursuit of a higher purpose – a cause that is personally meaningful and compelling throughout the organization. Employees in a conscious culture understand the interdependence of values, profitability, professional fulfilment, and social impact. Is that the kind of organization you want? If so, read on….
In our greed-is-good, inequitable society, it takes innovative and inspired leadership to entice employees to think long-term and act on behalf of a greater good. The Conscious Culture Roundtable is designed to empower that kind of leadership!
The Conscious Culture Roundtable serves a specific need – helping business leaders align the mindset and behaviors of the organizations’ employees to the company’s purpose, mission and values.
In this program, we address the specific needs of the members through sharing relevant experiences (successes and failures) and insights from Roundtable members, along with targeted guidance from an expert conscious leadership coach. This design is a proven vehicle to leverage culture as a means to maximize the long-term value of your company and fulfill its potential as a positive force for all stakeholders!
The Conscious Culture Roundtable is for CEOs and senior leaders who are fully engaged in developing and steering company culture – leaders whose personal mission entails improving the lives of people inside and outside the company.
Specifically, the Conscious Culture Roundtable is designed to…
- Share and learn best practices for creating and maintaining conscious culture
- Spur innovative initiatives for productivity, work fulfillment and positive impact
- Establish relationships with trusted, non-competing peers for candid feedback
- Problem-solve company-specific issues related to organization development
- Give/Receive emotional support among like-minded peer leaders
- Share proven resources for business success and personal wellbeing
- Activate and spread the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- Facilitated, confidential virtual meetings
- Maximum of 14 members
- 3-hour meetings
- Ten (10) monthly gatherings/year
- Membership by invitation (click here to be considered)
Here are a few comments from recent members of this unique and powerful program....
To be considered for membership in the Conscious Culture Roundtable, inquire here.
“Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.” – Napoleon Hill