A specially designed adventure for individuals, partners or management teams. Its purpose is to provide a challenging, fun and powerful experience designed to help you receive insight and clarify direction.
Retreats come in various forms and can be customized to your specific aims and conditions.
A retreat may be your ideal vehicle, if you seek to…
- Shake-up stagnant thinking that accompanies daily routines
- Stimulate creativity through connection to nature, art or new experiences
- Reorient perspective to reveal hidden guidance
- Recharge through rest and disconnecting from everyday demands
- Reinvigorate through recreation and lighthearted moments
- Reintegrate with key people, values and a higher purpose
Types of Retreats
- Daylong coaching intensive – to address a chronic issue or complex emergency
- “Vision quest” – designed to find direction through an immersive connection to nature
- Guided sabbatical – to recuperate, recharge and reorient
Corporate and Team Retreats
- Daylong coaching intensive – create a unified approach for problem solving and company growth
- 2-day offsite – for strategic planning or alignment of values, vision and mission
In addition to facilitated retreats, Malcolm offers self-guided programs that provide instructions and guidelines for a self-administered dive into your own journey of exploration, introspection and growth.
“Whether you need re-booting, guidance, insight, awareness or motivation; Malcolm has a way of bringing out your best and bringing you to a higher level of self-awareness and ultimately, success.”
– John Lehmann, CEO, Uplifteam